So finally to the second last day of the trip!
(oh god it definitely took me soooo much time for the update im so sorry!)
*important note* Photos here are taken either by me using my iphone (failed) or Nik Yan. Please ask for permission before using them TYVM!
Anyway here we go!
8th October 2011
This is the day we go to Danshui~~
starting the day with bubble tea! haha!
And we took the train to Danshui station!
some random takes while we walk to danshui laojie…
then here we are!
Question: How to go ride the Danshui Lao Jie 淡水老街?
– Take MRT to Danshui/Tamsui淡水 (Red Line)
– Walk about 5-10 minutes
random but eh, saw this sotong trying to escape HAHAHA!
Anyway, we are around the food street so it will just be 吃吃吃 all the way. LOL!
and some weird thingy like tortoise being displayed… =x
and moving on to the sightseeing place~~~
and u see christy trying to join us by jumping over the mud place cos she took shortcut. HAHA!
here comes piccy spams of camwhore and WHATEVER U CALL THIS. LOL!
yes, after all the random takes, we headed for some random games. HAHA!
and the prize~
our tix for the ferry!!!
queuing to board the ferry~
HERE WE GOOOOOOOOO!!! piccy spams!
and we finally reached the lover’s bridge lol!!!
Question: How to go ride the Tamshui Fisherman’s Wharf 淡水漁人碼頭?
(Guanhai Rd., Danshui District, New Taipei City)
– Connected to the Danshui station is a bus stop where you will find a bus with an English sign reading Fisherman’s Wharf. (near dansui old street)
– Take Bus Red-26, 836, or 837 (aprox 10 minutes)
– Ferry Ride [NT$50 – NT$80]
obviously we took the ferry option. faster eventho it is more expensive.
quite worth it actually. xD
anyway christy and I saw this potato thingy which looked delicious so we bought. EAT AGAIN.
ok some piccy spams again~~~
yep jumping shots again LOL!
haha thanks to nik for the shots!
anyway time to head back~
we saw this guy drawing portraits with white pain on black board. EPIC.
ok so back to the station, this kawawii thing is being surrounded…
anyway we headed to Taipei Underground Mall for some shopping again.
then we found the otaku lane…
and we decided to visit one of the maid cafe hahahaha!!!
Also took cheki with the maids!
I also went to buy some omiyage from this shop~
similar to those cube shops in malaysia and SG.
anyway, we headed to Shilin for dinner! wooohoooo!
of course, SHOPPING AGAIN. 8D
and this fried fresh milk taste rather interesting. (Y)
supper, I had this famous big cup noodle, 一度赞. *又在吃* =x
and this ended our Day 9 trip!
keep eating and eating LOL!!!
Ximen 西門 >>> Danshui/Tamsui淡水 >>> Danshui Lao Jie 淡水老街 >>> Tamshui Fisherman’s Wharf 淡水漁人碼頭 >>> Taipei Underground Mall 台北地下街 >>> Shih Lin Night Market 士林夜市 >>> Ximending 西門町 >>> Sleep
do feel free to comment if you have any questions.
I will try to answer them. ^^
– Day 1, how just the 卤肉饭 in taiwan made me hated most food in SG. TROLOL!
– Day 2, how I felt seeing a dog almost as big as me IRL and how eating in a toilet ain’t disgusting at all.
– Day 3, how I went broke within 4 hours after being lost.
– Day 4, how I wished I wrapped myself in plastic in order not to get wet in the rain.
– Day 5, how I died after trying the suicide ride at Leofoo.
– Day 6, how I went high at my husband Jay Chou’s restauarant.
– Day 7, how I went crazy again at my husband Jay Chou’s second restauarant.
– Day 8, how I had my first photoshoot in Taiwan!
– Day 9, how I walked the Lover Bridge of Tamsui but didn’t see my love.
– Day 10, how I hated the trip is ending and I haven got enough fun from it.